1. Material: nature sheep woolboard inner with aluminium alloy
frame,covered byflame retardant fabric.
2. Performance: Perfect sound absorption and thermal insulation,
3. Superiority: Does not emit formaldehyde and other toxic gases,
Perfect human comfortableness , Contributes to MR C4.1, MR C4.2, MR C6, EQ C3.2,and EQ C4.4 temsin version 2.2 of American Leadership of Energy and Environment Design (LEED) certification of buildings.
6. Flammability:Class B1 according to DIN4102, does not release
toxic smoke, smoke density is very low
7. NRC value: bigger than 0.9
8. Facing: inherently flame retardant fabric
9. Edge detail : beveled edge,square edge and other custom designed
10.Application: cinema , theater, hotel ,conference room,
gymnasium, ,school, library, auditorium and so on.
11.Colors: A wide range of colors in woven fabrics
12.Installation : Adhesive, Hook& Keel Fasteners
Please find additional photos, color choices, installation
information, etc. onour website.
13.Physical properties of sheep wool thermo-acoustic panel
permitted deviation of density
noise reduction coefficient (NRC)
Sticking on the ground
back cavity 50mm
1.the thickness is 30-50mm; 2.the thickness is bigger than50mm.
Note: other specifications can be supplied by the agreement of the
supplier and buyer.
14.Sound Absorption Coefficient (NRC) of sheep wool thermo-acoustic board
sticking on the ground
Note: Test method is GBJ 47-1983 Acoustics-sound-absorbing
coefficient measurement by method of reverbration room.